2 Days Masai Mara
This 2 Days Kenya Safari will take you to the heart of Masai Mara which is the home to all the big 5 wild animals: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino andLeopard. Masai Mara Game Reserve has many wild-life species and hundreds of bird-species. Masai Mara is one of the Seven Wonders of the World due to its Annual Wildebeest Migration which takes place in the months of July and August. Below is the 2 Days Masai Mara Safari itinerary.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport in the morning drive to Masai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley and Narok Town.
You will arrive in time for lunch. Check in at a tented Camp and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus a visit to Mara river. Later Dinner and overnight at a tented camp Camp.
Day 2 : Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early morning breakfast, after breakfast checkout with packed lunch for more game drive until lunch time. After lunch check out of the park then drive to Nairobi arriving in the evening around 5 to 6 p.m. Afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature